Friday, May 29, 2009

tHe fINaL NiGhT...


For the past two years, I've been living in a house we (my course mates and I) rented. Now, I'm moving out (in fact, all of us) since we already finished our study in University of Malaya. I must say that the house is rather comfortable to live in (of course, we paid RM1300 per month :excluding bills). Since I've no camera of my own, i couldn't paste the pictures of the house here. However, at the final night in the house (specifically in my room), I managed to take few pics of me using my laptop's cam. My room is rather empty because i've already moved most of my belongings; thus, it looks like a empty studio. This is just totally for fun. Therofore, some pics might make you say, 'WHAT?!' After all, what's wrong having fun one in a while right? 'huhuhu..
(CONTENT WARNING: Some of the photos might not appropriate for majorities/minorities. If so, make sure your eyes do not go beyond the full stop of this sentence.)

To begin with...


Next...






Then...





After that...



To encapsulate...

2 comments: