Sunday, May 17, 2009

3rd: mOnEy is pOWerFuL, isN't it? (Part 1)


Undeniably, money is inevitable in our life. Without money, most of essential things could not be done. However, it's also important to note that not everything could be carried out if you have money... In friendship for example, I personally reckon that money isn't so powerful after all to keep it alive (at least that is what I've learned from my not-so-wide life experience)...
this is my tWo cents on this topic (since I'm not in the writing mood at the moment, I'll keep it short... To make it even shorter, I'll do part by part. This is the 1st one. Only God knows when the subsequent part will be posted. Lalalala) :


1) Friends do dine together... Money (lots and lots of course) allows us to dine in a very luxury hotel whatsoever. Yet, without some laugh and leisure chit chat, I'd prefer to eat somewhere in mamak stalls or somewhere by the roadside (but frankly, I'd would love to dine at such places if we could laugh aloud (my own term)... Seriously, who doens't want to). After all, it is not the food and place that determine how happy you are with them, it is these small small things (chat, laughter, and of course, some gossips,) that end the end, remind us how great the the friendship is.

Indeed, in years to come, those are the things that we are going to talk about when we meet again (maybe during reunion or some even say BTN.Opsss.. credit to maal for this superb BTN reunion idea.. hehehe). Apparently we would talk more about the moments together rather than the luxury food we had few years back (because we might have tasted better food over the subsequent years but the great time together is to be treasured forever).

And if you still haven't realised by now, those simple simple things is cheaper (or I should say F.O.C) than having to eat at only-God-knows-why-it-is-very-expensive places.

(Apparently, this is neither a picture of mine nor my friends. It's from the internet. To whom it may concern, let me know if you'd like me to remove these images)

To be continue (only God knows when)....

1 comment: